Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr Catherine Bergeret Galley is board certified plastic surgeon , internationally recognized and frequently invited speaker whom belongs to the main societies of plastic and aesthetic surgery : SOFCPRE, SOCFCEP, ASAPS, ISAPS and honorary member of the plastic surgery society of Buenos Aires.
She trained in Paris and United States, in addition to accomplishing her residency in France during 6 years with 2 years of experience in maxillofacial surgery focusing on facial development and abnormalities, and reconstruction after cancer then 2 years of specific training in general reconstructive and aesthetic surgery.
Dr Bergeret Galley was chief resident and assistant at the University of Paris V for 3 years.
Dr Bergeret Galley was also consultant for reconstruction in the department of post-traumatic and orthopedic surgery with Prof Alain Patel at Garches hospital , during 6 years.
She is reviewer for the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery journal. She writes articles on fillers ,fat transfers and body contouring surgery. In private practice she still does reconstructive surgery but focuses more on aesthetic facial rejuvenation, surgical and non surgical, aesthetic breast surgery , body contouring after obesity, genital surgery, fat transfer ( lipofilling) and stem cell stimulation.
She is an expert in the chemical bio-compatibility of fillers and teaches a reasonable approach on new fillers.
Dr Catherine is the general secretary of the SNCPRE and belongs to the board committee of SOFCEP
She was vice-president of ILLOUZ Foundation until 2016.
Current practice in reconstructive surgery is concentrated on five major fields of activity:
- Breast reconstruction following cancer
- Facial repair (tumors and post traumatic)
- Dermatological surgery with treatment of all skin tumors
- Secondary treatment of congenital abnormalities
Current activity in aesthetic surgery:
- Body recontouring with liposuction and fat transfer
- Obesity Aesthetic sequellae, lipectomies, bodylifting, brachioplasty , legs liftings.
- Breast aesthetic surgery.
- Skin quality improvement: scars, stretch marks, acnee sequellae and sun damage.
- Regenerative medicine with fat grafting, PRP and stem cells therapy
- Cosmetic Intimate Surgery for women with perineoplasty, vaginal Tightening and rejuvenation and labiaplasty.
- For men penis enlargement and elongation.
- Facial rejuvenation : face liftings , endoscopic brow lift, peelings, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and otoplasty, botox, fillers and peeling.
Languages spoken: English, German, Italian, French