Dr Marie Louise Najat Salim has over 18 years of experience in Paediatrics and Neonatology. Before coming to UAE she worked for over 10 years in several of the major Paediatric Specialist Hospitals in the Republic of Ireland.
She has vast experience in the management of all acute and chronic paediatric conditions including emergency care and has a special interest in newborn care.
She is one of the longstanding Paediatricians at Mediclinic City Hospital and has joined Femiclinic to share her great professional experience.
She is a member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health UK and also has the Diploma of Child Health from Ireland.
Dr Najat has a holistic and modern approach to children and their families.
She sees children from birth up to the age of 16 years.
Among services that she offers:
- 1. Newborn check up
- 2. Well baby clinics
- 3. Breast feeding consultation
- 4. Childhood immunisations
- 5. Nursery and school health check ups
- 6. Assessment and management of growth and development
- 7. Weight management
- 8. Assessment and management of all acute illnesses (such as febrile illnesses, diarrhea, ear infections, cough, bronchiolitis, urinary infections)
- 9. Assessment and management of all chronic illnesses (such as Asthma, Eczema, Constipation, Gastroesophageal reflux, anaemia and other blood disorders)
- 10. Management of behavioural problems such as bedwetting, toilet training, feeding and sleep-related issues
- 11. Safety and accident prevention
- 12. Parenting advice and guidance
In addition to English, Dr Najat speaks Arabic and Swedish.