She is a believer that food has power to heal, connect, strengthen & rejoice.
Her approach on diet that has wholesome nourishing food choices which would be sutainable for long term health benefit. Including the right amount of healthy Fats, Proteins & Carbohydrates in your diet you will know how simple changes can improve your health and wellbeing.
with 8+ years of practise in the field of Nutrition & Dietetics , Member of Indian Dietetics Association, Member of Diabetes Educator society of India a Certified Internation Diabetes Federation approved Diabetes Educator & Certified Nutritionist with Dubai Healthcare City Regulation Authority.
She is a Nutrition educator & conducts seminars for schools, corporates, gyms.
The Food we eat affects us in many ways from fuelling our growth to helping prevent diseases & faster recovery from illness, what we choose to eat has an impact on our body, mind & overall health.
Living well is a choice we all should make for ourselves & our families but sometimes we need a little help to get started or to improve what we are already doing. A Dietitian can help set realistic goals & help them to achieve it.
1. Nutrition assesment / Screening health risk
2. Diabetes (T1, T2, Gestational) Nutrition Management
3. Nutrition management of Metabolic syndrome (Dyslipidemia, insulin resistance, obesity)
4. Mananagement of Renal disorders (On/off Dialysis, Pre & Post kidney Transplant)
5. Childhood nutrition management ( fussy eaters, child obesity, immunity booster)
6. Pre & Post Bariatric Nutrition Management
7. Nutrition Management during Pregnancy & Lactation, Weight loss programs post delivery.
8. Nutritional management in liver , Pancreatic, Digestive Disorders(IBS, ulcers, Gastritis, Constipation)
9. Womens health & nutrition (PCOS, Thyroid, Osteoporosis, Fetility)
10. Food allergies and Intolerance