WHO WE ARE?
Dr. Yuliya Burmagina-Mikhael
Obs & Gynae
Dr. Ekaterina Kaloyanova
Obs & Gynae
Dr. Ben Hanson
Dr Marie Louise Najat Salim
Dr Catherine Bergeret Galley
WHAT WE DO?
Our aim at femiclinic is to treat our patients with a high level of respect, confidentiality and personalized individual care, while keeping high professional standards and using evidence based clinical approach.
Our motto: "By Women For Women" – just reflects that special bond between us and our patients, because we know “how they feel”.
Knowing the delicate nature of our specialty we understand the importance of compassion and the human touch, which unfortunately has been nearly lost in the medical community.
Our commitment is to reassure our patients that we will be there for them whenever needed, without compromising on the level of service that we provide as physicians.
Having dedicated many years to Women's Healthcare, we practice up to date medicine, offering cutting edge medical advice, excellent surgical skills and access to state-of-the-art equipment. Although we are trained professional medical doctors we also understand the importance of alternative and complimentary treatments.
At femiclinic we emphasize on our patient’s education. Accurate information can empower women to make right health decisions.
Our priority is to provide our services in a warm, comfortable, clean and safe environment. All of our patients are considered VIP and our goal is to let them feel it. Emphasizing quality and not quantity, we provide you with an experience that will encourage you to return, and to tell other women about your experience with us.
Aesthetics / Plastic surgery
- Removal of skin lesions under local anaestesia
- Botox treatment of hyper hydrosis (excessive sweating)
- Botox injection for wrinkles
- Dermal Fillers
- Bio-Revitalization (facial rejuvenation)
- PRP treatment
- Autologous fat graft (fat injections for face lift)
- Laser resurfacing and treatment of acne scars.
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid surgery)
- Rhinoplasty (Nose job)
- Otoplasty (Ear plastic surgery)
- Arm lift (Brachioplasty)
- Brow lift
- Buttock implant
- Breast augmentation (Mammoplasty)
- Plastic surgery for Gynecomastia (Male breast surgery)
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy tuck)
- Hair transplant
- PDO Threads Lift (Silhouette) - non surgical lifting
Antenatal care and delivery
- Antenatal Follow-up
- Fetal Ultra Sound
- Antenatal Classes
- Cervical Cerclage Pessary
- Cervical Assessment
- Preventive medicine for adults and children (check up and screening)
- Hypertension and heart disease
- Nutritional disorders (diabetes, hypercholesterolemia)
- Annual Check-up / Well Woman Exam
- Contraceptoin Advice
- Gyne Scan
- Transperinial Scan
- Gyne Surgery
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Urine Incontinence Treatment
- STD Screening
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Breast Exam
- Intra-uterine Contraception
- Gynecological laser
Newest version of renowned cellulite treatment widely known as LPG Endermolab®
Endermologi is an exclusive techniques for mechanical stimulation of connective and muscular tissues.
- Lipomassage® - most effective FDA approved reduction of cellulite and treatment of water retention.
- Endermolift® - a recently developed non invasive technique for face rejuvenation.
- Nutrition assesment / Screening health risk
- Diabetes (T1, T2, Gestational) Nutrition Managements
- Nutrition management of Metabolic syndrome (Dyslipidemia, insulin resistance, obesity)
- Mananagement of Renal disorders (On/off Dialysis, Pre & Post kidney Transplant)
- Childhood nutrition management ( fussy eaters, child obesity, immunity booster)
- Pre & Post Bariatric Nutrition Management
- Nutrition Management during Pregnancy & Lactation, Weight loss programs post delivery.
- Nutritional management in liver , Pancreatic, Digestive Disorders(IBS, ulcers, Gastritis, Constipation)
- Womens health & nutrition (PCOS, Thyroid, Osteoporosis, Fetility)
- Food allergies and Intolerance
Child Clinic for Healthy Children covers:
- General Health, nutrition and sleep
- Development, learning, school
- Information and Guidance
- Safety, Accident prevention
Pediatric Clinic for children with any concern, disease, diagnosis, birth defect or issue
- Pediatric Clinic babies, children and teenagers:
- Seizure/s, Epilepsy
- Respiratory illnesses
- Neurological Disorders
- Nutrition issue (eating/feeding problem, poor appetite)
- Skin diseases
- Fetal Ultrasound
- NT Scan
- Fetal Doppler Scan
- Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)
- Fetal DNA Testing
- Fetal Infections Workup
- Postnatal Check-up
- Brest Feeding Consultation
- Perineal Re-education
Decontamination & Sterilisation
To ensure the patients safety and to provide clean and sterile medical/surgical supply Femiclinic introduced efficient sterilisation procedures involving modern equipment/ultrasonic cleaner, vacuum dry cycle latest generation autoclave machine. The sterilisation area is built and equipped according to CPQ DHCC requirements.